Monday 9 January 2012

Blog 1: Introduction

Hello everyone, for those of you who may not know me, my name is Bill Livingstone and I am studying Graphic Design at Humber College. Im a second year student who loves anything to do with creative design and has a passion for music, specifically drumming.  Ever since grade nine I knew I wanted to be a Graphic Designer, I really never had any other choice for a career in mind. One of my design strengths is the ability to problem solve when i'm given a design senario. I tend to have a lot of energy and I am fairly easy to get along with, so if you dont know me make sure to just say hi!

This blog is going to be my way of trying to put any thoughts or ideas I may have about Design Theory out there for anyone and everyone interested to read and discuss.

Being a fourth semester student here at Humber College, I believe one of the key things to remember is to stay organized, which includes my design thoughts. So throughout the next fourteen weeks I'll do my very best to keep everyone posted weekly on what I have discovered about theories relating to design in general. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment